Tuesday, June 17, 2008

problematic.

The problem : Im confused. Im in love and im confused. Im confused with who I am as a person. Im confused with what I want to do with my life. Im confused with what I CAN do with my life that'll make me happy.

Thoughts : Maybe I'm trying too hard. Maybe. Or maybe im not even trying. It's sad. Trying to live up to expectations. It's pathetic to think that once I get used to it,i'll be fine. Im not fine. And im stretching too much that I feel so exhausted. Why does it have to be so hard?

Im never sure of what im saying. Even if it's something that I'm familiar with. There are paths that are laid in front of you,you'd pick the one that looks safe? Or the one that looks risky? If im put in that situation,i'd pick the safe path. I guess im just plain boring. Simply plain boring.

Im hoping to pop the safety bubble that I created long ago,that surrounds me. Yeah. I'll do it. Eventually.

Im constantly tired. I think it's the weather. Or the lack of fluid in my body. Or the fact that im gaining weight. -.-

Where do you put all the regrets that you've been feeling when it just feels like it's too much? I have no idea. It's like this heavy load on my back. People change,when they want to. Have I changed? Not much. *Sigh*

I feel like sleeping. Bye bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!