Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A quote from Thumper.

I just have one thing in mind that I need to say.

"If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all."

I think the first time I heard it was when I was alot younger watching Bambi. Yes,Bambi. Thumper said it,if Im not mistaken. I think it was a very wise thing to say. I try growing up keeping this in mind.

Sarcasm and jokes are fine at times. But I think shutting your mouth is better. How would you feel if the comment is directed to you. And do you ever stop to think that maybe it's really hurtful? Having a good sense of humour is a good thing,but that doesnt mean you can laugh EVERYTHING off. So please,think before you speak. Your words might cost someone their life. Have you ever heard of peer pressure?


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!