Wednesday, December 3, 2008

.where has it all gone to.

I could never understand what goes on in a person's head. How they would think. How they would interpret things. How they process a feeling and react to it they way they do. Everyone has their own way of dealing with things. No matter what other people say,they will do what is comfortable to them. People tend to pick their safest route and stick to it. Maybe,sometimes they will think out of the box and do something out of the ordinary and the end result? Who knows. It can turn out to be good or it can turn ugly. I think it's easy to read people,but I just don't get them. I just.. don't. 

Im trying. Real hard here. To just let go. Im letting go. Because so far,there's nothing to look back to. Nothing changed and I think I already knew that it never will. I guess there's nothing left but to just look ahead. 

I think I cried for nothing. Nothing at all. I was wrong to think that maybe I made a mistake. It's not fair but it's the way it is. I just have to deal with it. No more weak moments. I have to give this my all. All the energy I have. So that I could move ahead. Just get over it,and no turning back.

If I can remember that. Then maybe,I'll be just fine. 

"I am the master of my fate,
  I am the captain of my soul."
  -William E. Henley.

I wish I had that spark back. 

1 comment:

  1. "you dont have to remember the sad thing's. let all the memories that cause pain now rest in peace. if you ever see bad dreams, i will be there to support you."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!