Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's been a while :)

It's been a while since I posted something. Im not really sure what to write about right now -- but I felt like writing. So here goes.

Generally, I've been really busy with a lot of things. This is the week that I am finally home for the weekend after not being able to drive back for about 3 weeks. That's the longest I think since I came to Malacca. Usually, I would only miss one week. Since there were too many things that I had to do in Malacca, I had no choice. Mostly it was because I had to dance. I had shows almost every weekends. It was unbelievable. Funny though, considering I am not a professional dancer. Not even a good one to start with. Oh well.

There's a few things on my mind. I'll write them later. I need to finish my Chicken Pie before it gets cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!