Tuesday, January 29, 2008

.an overdose of boredom.

YEAAHH-HEY. I bought two Manchester United jerseys and Im very happy. :D One is the home jersey (Red) and the other one is the away kit (black). I couldnt find the white away kit. The white one would look really good if I put Rooney's name at the back. Then maybe I can kick the ball like him. Haha. Right. I havent been seeing much of them lately because of the exams. But I cannot wait to go back to JB where there is Astro so that I can watch them again.

Went out to eat with Aida and Dhelmin. We went to Indian Hero and met some people from church. Aida knows them though. Because last time she went there for the food and for the fun of it. The guy was being too nice and it kinda crept us out. Haha. I think he was the pastor of the church. Oh well. Enough about that. I felt like buying an anime dvd series but then I forgot. Or because I thought that they wont have decent English subtitles. The last time I bought Ouran Host School Host Club and Kyo Kara Maoh. The eng subs was horrible. I had to download the whole thing from the internet and watch it all over again. And it was funnier when I actually know what they were talking about.

YEAY. Aida just made her own blog. And she took a very long time to finish one post. Like I always say,she types reaaaaallly slow. :D Did you notice. I keep writing about your flaws in this blog. I hope tattoo guy can read all this. Haha. I read somewhere,it said that a person's flaw is another person's turn on. HAHA. Im made of flaws. Anyone attracted? :P Gah. Forget about it.

I want to read Liy's blog but she made it private. :( So I cant read it. Im not sure if EVERYONE cannot read it but it said that you need to have permission or something. I just missed her in msn. She was here just now. I'll talk to her later when she's online. The last conversation we had was about furthering our studies. She's thinking of going to Melbourne or Sydney. I cant really remember. I thought of going to Australia a few times but always feel like I couldnt because there's no one there that I know. If Liy is there then at least there's someone there. Although I wouldnt want to stay in the city. I'd rather stay in Perth or something. Hmm. *thinking* I should think about this later.

Maybe I should make some overseas friends. Im thinking of joining language classes. Such as Mandarin,Korean and Japanese. Yes. It's all Asian languages. If i can be fluent in those three then i'd think of getting classes for Spanish and French. I dont think I have that much space in my brain or the consistency though. We'll see. But having friends from those places can help me if I took those languages I think. Like speaking. It makes you remember better. You should see me study. It's like i'm reading the news in Buletin Utama. Haha. I remember better by reciting what I read. And if I think of the things that Im reading about,is like a story. Im good at literature when I was in high school. I can just read the book once and remember all the details. Ahh.. High school. The days that life was more easier. Or i'd like to think of it that way.

OK. I have to go. Aida keeps buzzing me. You annoying *tut*.

LATER PEOPLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!