Friday, February 29, 2008

RECAPS.

Last Sunday I went to a gig and some things happened that I do not wish to write here. I'm just glad I can finally put it behind me. And to whoever is reading this that witnessed the commotion. I am truly sorry and please put it behind us. And.. MOVE ON.

I haven't been doing anything productive these past few days so I have no idea on what to recap anymore.

On 13th March I will receive my results. And when I said that my finals was my death sentence. Well,I came out from the exam hall on the last day scratch free. Wait,a few bruises but I came out, yes ALIVE. Right now,I feel like im heading towards a death penalty. I soo-oh-oh CANNOT wait to get my results. Right... I shall write my will soon. Maybe on 12th March.

Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!