Monday, January 5, 2009

PCD song makes me sing out loud.

I hate this part right here.

I hate this part right here.

I just cant take these tears.

I hate this part right here.


I cant find words to say. Words to say to make things better. I feel like nothing I say will make it better. I wish there were words to make you understand. If there are words that will make you understand,I cant find them.

I find myself repeating what I say,several times. OCD? Or im just making sure things are getting across. Which it never does.

Goodnight. Wish me luck!


And yes. I seem to be rambling. I cant explain much about this post. My head feels foggy. I nnneeeeeeedddd SLEEP!

Sleep deprived makes me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!