Monday, March 7, 2011

Fever?

Is it worrying if you ALWAYS have pounding headaches? Should I go and see a doctor? Oh funny. I have two in the house, and I am pretty sure they think I am fine. Right now, I think I am sick. Usually it's just a pounding headache and USUALLY I can bear with the pain. Today though, it's excruciating. A higher level of pain than my normal headaches. Not to mention I feel like there's sandpaper in my throat. I dont even know how I contracted this. I mean, I'm pretty healthy. I dont get sick easily. So, now I get a fever? On the week that is supposed to be a very busy week for me? Dang!

*breathe in, breathe out* I am just going to get through this. There's nothing much I can do until this goes away. I took two paracetamol just now. I better get something to eat and then gulp down a couple of dissolved Vit C. That'll help I think. My mom made me drink that stuff since I was younger. Sometimes my fever cant even last a day -- it's gone in a few hours of sleep. Or it'll be gone in a day or two. Really need my health right now. I've never collapsed before, I dont think I would even start now.

Note to self : Drink water -- A LOT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!