Saturday, March 5, 2011

Breakfast on the couch.





Yes, I want some breakfast. Refer to pictures above. Mhhhmmm. Wont somebody make me some of these wonderful food for breakfast? You know what, I always imagine eating like this in the morning while reading paper or a book and sipping hot coffee or cold orange juice by the balcony in Paris. In a small 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the streets of Paris. White furnitures and cosy atmosphere. With hair tied up in a bun, wearing an oversized shirt over boyshorts.

Yes, I have a very wild imagination. What? A girl can dream can she? It's not that I want someone that could get me that, I feel like I want it for myself. I want to do it on my own if I can. Maybe I would. One day. You can never know, right? :)

Mhhmm. I miss the smell of coffee. It's been 5 minutes since I ate that spoonful of Manuka Honey. Time for coffee. Bye!

Oh yeah, morning everyone. I hope you start off your Saturday morning with a delicious and healthy breakfast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!