Sunday, March 27, 2011

Im in over my head!

I think there was a time in my life, when I was a lot younger that I had to pick a path. Naive and so hungry for life -- I chose the roads where I know would give me happiness but I also know deep down in my heart that it would never lasts. I know I am right, but I think that was the point in my life where I spiraled out of control and until now, i could never find my way back again. I never gave time for my mind to actually make a decision, I just had to crash into it and not give it another thought. I think it's been years -- too long -- since I had a breather. To pull my head out of the water and just take a breath. Now, my heart is not into it anymore. It's spreading me thin. I dont know what else i can do. All I know is I need to just move forward. Keep on walking. I dont have to break someone's heart just because mine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!