Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Be a better you, will you?


It's annoying how people tell you off on something, and in fact they're not all that different from you. I mean, yeah I get it. You have your opinions, but I dont want to hear them if you dont apply them yourself. Everyone keeps on saying that I am someone who they can critic all they want, but I would just push it aside and not get offended. The truth is, I am only human -- I feel as much as you do. There's no excuse in you telling me all these things just because you know I can take it. Yeah, I dont argue much. I'd rather listen and put it away to the back of my head. If it's a good advice, then I'll put it to use, but it you're just making me feel like a ticking bomb then yeah, I wouldn't even bother to remember what you said to me just a few seconds ago. I know what I am like, do you know what you're like?

I am so tired of all the work that I have to put up with when the person who should be doing it comes up with excuses. Come on, I have other things to do too. Can't you be at least a little bit considerate to someone who's already covered your ass countless of times, already? If everyone finishes their task, then there wouldnt be a ny problem. Am I holding two jobs right now? No, right? So do your job so I can do mine and have some little time for myself. AGH.

When I do something, I try to make the best of it. The effort. That's important. At least if I had to do something, I could go all out. It tires me out, but if I am satisfied, then that's all that matters. Would you be happy if your work is not up to your satisfactory? I dont think so. So if you ever have to do something, put as much effort in it as you can possibly put in. It'll be worth it.

Tomorrow's exam is cancelled! Yeay! So I have some time to rest my aching head before the exam on Friday. Was thinking of joining the E'Bee Rovers Scout's Clinic about bein a scout, but I'm not sure. They've been supportive of us, it's the least that we can do to support them. I never thought I would be interested in learning on how to be a scout. I had friends who were Scouts when I was in highschool, but that's an entirely different story.

Im going to read a book before hitting the sack. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!