Tuesday, July 26, 2011

To start the day, you should end it first.

I cant really sleep nowadays. Things have been rough these couple of weeks. No wait -- I think it's been a month already. I have too many things on my plate right now that it's not even funny. Everything seems to be harder than usual. After finding solutions for things that goes wrong, just when I thought things can get back to being peaceful and quiet -- it gets more complicated. I think I've lost things that I dont think I can ever recover. Things might get back on track, but it'll never be the same.

So what's new? Nothing really. Went to Organization Management Seminar last weekend, and it was a bore. Though I learnt a few things from the Business Unit and Finance on how to manage things as a Treasurer. That's what I get for being one -- going to seminars. Oh well, it wasn't all bad. There were a few things that kept me awake. I had my close friends from MMU with me, so it wasn't all that bad. :)

Right now, we've finished our club's Constitution,Financial Report, and etc. I have an exam this coming Wednesday and Friday. I am not looking forward to sitting for the papers of Criminal Law and Contract Law. They're seriously a pain. Im just glad Tort's midterm was done with. So next week is Midterm Break!!! YEAYYY! I can finally rest my thumping and pounding brain. It's surprising that we had to deal with embezzlement and all this bullshit before entering the realm of our careers. AGHHH! There's too many things to deal with!

Next week will be the start of the month of Ramadhan. I cannot wait to go home and spend some time with the family. I havent been back in ages due to activities and studies. I had to performed with the others for the opening of ISS Night. The Chief Minister of Malacca was there so that was kind of fun. Cant wait for Theatre Tolong and the MATA Camp that we've planned. Ah shit, more work. With more exams and more problems. -___-

Met with some friends yesterday night while buying something at the convenience store. They just got back from climbing up the Bukit Beruang. Haha. I've been there once with the girls. Thought it was quiet OK. They asked us to come along next time. Gah, I miss hanging out with them since we havent done it in a while after they moved out of the old house. I think maybe we should all plan it, and do it soon. We were planning on doing it during Ramadhan, and break our fast at the observation point overlooking the city. Would be cool though :)

This year, my goals are to prove everyone wrong. That I am not weak. Abseiling sounds good, dont you think? :) Maybe I should give it a try. I know Im busy and all, but I think Im gonna try training with Wan for the volleyball team after Ramadhan. Been ages since I played the game.

I should really sleep. Got tons of work to finish in another 2 hours. So yes, 2 hours of sleep. I think my bones are cracking. *sigh* Come on Aqi, live healthily!! NOT.

Oh yeah, wish me luck on my exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!