Thursday, July 28, 2011

Session One Complete Hey Hey!



Finished photographing all of the models for the club yesterday night. Phew. They were a handful but it was all good. It was hectic as I was running around to find heels for the ones that are either wearing one inch heels,wedges or forgot to bring one. Seriously? It's suppose to be a model sort-of-casting, and they're wearing one inch heels? I could walk in those in my sleep. They need to learn to walk in 5 to 6 inch heels or they're not going to be handling the catwalk that well. We havent booked that much shows nowadays for the lack of time and source, so if any of you wants to give us a shot, just PM me. :)

We're going to have another session for the photo shoot. Not sure when, but lets just see how things goes in the Ramadhan. Whether we have the time or not. Sekretariat Rakan Muda are going to have a convoy to the orphanages around Malacca, so the club is probably joining that. I am not sure what the other clubs are doing, so can't really say much about our upcoming events.

Tonight there will be an audition for TOLONG Theater. I want to be there to support the committees and the people who are auditioning, but I have an exam on tmrw morning. So im not sure if it'll be OK to go. The football match is tonight right? If I am not mistaken? Oh well, we'll just see how it goes.

Gotta get ready. It's a brand new day. Need to head to campus to find the club's advisor and then see Kak Nita to pass up all of our club's documents. Agh. Then study for the exam. I need a miracle, because I am all tense and agitated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!