Monday, February 28, 2011

Something new!

You know what I really want? I want to not care about anything that other people say. About me, my life and the things I want to do or am doing. I want to live my life for me. Right now, I have something in mind that I want to do. I'll hold it off until it becomes a reality that I have come to love and are committed to, then I'll post something about it here. All I want is for people to feed on their own negativity instead of pushing them to me. I can be booksmart if I want to. I lack focus and I have a very short attention span, but so what? That's me. Are you perfect? I bet not. If you think you are then, go ahead. Say what you want about me, I dont frigging care.

Let's start something new, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!