Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brief update!

I havent been posting! NOOOOO!

:)

I am sorry for the lack of posts that is due to a very packed schedule and daily activities that I could not find time to post anything new.

OK, fine. I was out for karaoke, movies, coffee-dates, cooking dinner with friends and recuperating from hectic dance practices.

I have some photos that I took, that I'd love to upload. I'll upload them soon. It will be probably tonight. After dinner! Zette is cooking spaghetti right now. Since I made Ayam Masak Merah Pedas the day before yesterday, so now it's her turn to cook. WHHEE! The others will be coming soon -- I can’t wait for dinner!

I've been holed up in my room since this morning! I was looking around the internet for any freelance writing jobs. Anyone know any? Something simple, where I will write on a topic and send it. Good pay and flexible. IF anyone do know any, please contact me!

So -- more updates soon!

P/S : Probably be brief updates too, since I am having my finals next week. I have a ton of reading to do. It's no picnic being a law student, no. I love reading, so it's not really a problem but still it's hard work. So, until the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!