Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Long interval, maybe it's time for a revival?

I would like to apologize for the long interval from my last post to a new one. I hope that I can write more in this blog, because don't get me wrong -- I love writing. It's the one thing that I know how to do ever since I was younger. My parents always thought that I would end up being a journalist, instead I read more than write most days, now -- although, I am required to write pages and pages long during law exams. Now, let me tell you -- that is not as satisfying as writing your own freshly thought words, and putting them down on paper or in this case typing it in a blog. :)

Exams are over! Hooray for that! We have 3 weeks break before the new semester starts.

At least, that's what I thought. *sigh* As the exams finishes, our gruelling dance practices starts. Not a very joyful prospect when you think of all the things you can be doing in a 3 week break, instead of coming back to Malacca and stress yourself over the dance routine you have long forgotten since Exam Week started.

So, I will list down some updates that I have yet to post about;

-Cooked at home with friends (Ayam Masak Merah, Teriyaki Chicken w/ Mixed Veggies, Baked Potato)

-Went to the funfair here in Malacca and played darts w/ friends, won 5 bears (small ones!) & we played bumper cars.

-Finally watched Underworld: Awakening

-Finished reading the book by Ally Condie called Matched (awesome book, though a little slow)

-Went to Bunkface Studio in SS15 and watched some friends jammed to new tunes that they created (which was pretty awesome) & hung out w/ childhood friends at Rasta.

-Went to Jaya Jusco to find some things that I need to buy for my room, and helped my friends find what they need for their rooms.

-Thinking of cutting my hair! Maybe tomorrow!

-Found out our choreographer is asking for 10K ; consisting of his payment, costume budget, accessories budget, props, etc. So I am stressing right now. Are you kidding me?

I think I skipped some things. I am too tired right now. I have an early day tomorrow, so I think that's it for now. I'll update more as soon as I can, or if my head haven't burst from all the stress and hectic schedule.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!