Thursday, February 3, 2011

One of the things I love :)

I love specs. Though I never really like to actually wear 'em for 24/7. I need to. My eyes are deteriorating every day that I dont. I dont even wear contacts that has power, and I dont really know why. My vision is baaad, but I'm used to it. I always tell myself that I dont need to wear them as long as I can see a good few feet in front of me. Someone who checked my eyes once told me, that I shouldnt even be driving at night. Yes, it is that bad. Well, lets just say that I dont really listen to people and let them tell me what I can and cannot do.

So -- I am collecting unique looking specs. Most of the time they're really cheap. I've not yet bought one that is above RM20. I think that's a good bargain. I love shopping in Malacca. People sometimes doesnt really know that Malacca has tons of cool stuff that's rather cheap -- OK, sometimes! You just have to know where to look. Im glad Im actually studying there. I can explore all I want. It helps when you have friends that are Malaccans.

Here are two of the ones I love wearing.



I had to miss this one. A friend borrowed it after I just had it for a few days. I didn't get to see it for quite some time. Well, now it's back! Yeayy!



I love this one. A friend of mine pointed it out to me. I didnt waste any time, and got it with a happy smile. I've been wearing it alot since. Some called me 'Grandma'. Call me what you want, I am VERY loving the quirkiness of this one.

Taa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!