Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update for TVD.


Watched an amazing episode, I hope next week will be better. Tonight's was all about rivalry between the vampires and werewolves. The nice little twist was about how important friendship is. Damon wanted to not have anything to do with Caroline when she first turned. I was kind of surprised he'd go out of his way to save her. They looked like one tight knit group to me. Though Damon is a loose cannon though, it's hard to really predict him. I guess, Caroline proved she's one hell of a vampire. Too bad Tyler and Caroline won't get to be friends anymore. I really thought that amongst all that chaos, they'd find a way to set an example and show how the history should stay in the past. They should make their own history, where they can all cohabitate together. They were friends in the first place anyway. I get what Stefan was trying to explain to Tyler. He really do wants to have a life there, it's not fair for Tyler to not give him that chance. Eventhough, Damon killed his brother. There was a reason to it. Mason was just not going to stop.

I loved how Stefan came up with the idea for Elena and Bonnie to have a slumber party with Caroline. I think she really needed it. I LOVE the part where Elena and Stefan mouthed to each other 'I love you's. Overall, I think this was a pretty good episode. Next pleasee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!