Friday, October 9, 2009

.life is a mystery even to itself.

Im reading old posts that I have in my other blog. It's so weird to be reading something that I wrote such a long time ago. To remember, sometimes it doesnt feel like the author was me. There was so many things that was going on in my life at the time, it made me see that I was so young. So determine to see things cynically. Or childishly.

It's like a breath of fresh air.

It reminded me of how I loved to write but was not allowed to express fully how I feel, afraid that it would make 'someone' mad. Why do you put yourself out there, for the world to see? It's not a matter of wanting the world to see -- it's a mere effort to express my emotions and thoughts healthily. In a way where I'd love doing it. By writing.

We can be whoever we want to be in our writings. But it's not the reality. I hope I can still remember that. Our life, takes us wherever we want to go. Given that we put in a little effort. And more if we need to.

Reading about my past, it got me thinking. Be thankful that you're alive. For 21 years! You are alive and healthy. And for years to come, I really do hope so.

Until the next post.

Love, Aqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!