Saturday, October 10, 2009

you're my rainbow after the rain, love !

Not feeling very well. Having a hard time sleeping, very nocturnal nowadays. Not good. Since I have a morning class on Monday. And it's supposedly Basic Accounting for Lawyers. Im beaming with happiness.. NOT. Liyana called, and we talked about that. How it's so irrelevant to us that we have to take Computer Application and Basic Accounting. But I guess, it's irrelevant now. I dont know, maybe it'll help us in a few years from now. Maybe. Everything has their reasons, right? Keep that in mind, Aqi.

I made myself a cup of Chamomile tea and some instant Chicken Soup. The tea was supposed to be soothing. To help me calm my nerves and feel sleepy. Chamomile as I've read, have a few benefits. Such as,

  • Insomnia and other sleep disorders
  • Anxiety and Panic Attacks
  • Muscle twitches
  • Wounds, burns, and scrapes
  • Skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, chickenpox, and diaper rash
  • Stomach problems such as menstrual cramps, stomach flu, and ulcers
I usually make some when I am under a lot of stress or when I feel like I need something to make me relax. Just the smell of it can loosen my muscles up. It's soothing. I used to have an aromatherapy oil that is Chamomile scented. Im easily stressed. It's either Chamomile or Lavender for me. You can try drinking some. I usually add Manuka honey instead of sugar. Manuka honey also has alot of health benefits. I am too lazy to type or copy all of them because there's so many. You can read it here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was lazing around in the living room watching True Blood, when Acap called. Telling me that he's finally home. He was mad that there's pizza when he's already full. I bet you ate a lot at your dad's kopitiam. :P After another phone call, he said he'd send me a goodnight text before hitting the sack. I waited for it, and not too long after that -- it came. Hooray. Oh my....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Im laughing my ass off from your stupid txt. And you even asked me if it was cute. It was so adorable, I cant stop smiling. Yes, you're frigging adorable. And I hate it that you know it. Im sorry I cant reply, but there'll be other goodnight messages from me. :) Tonight, it's just you. If you're reading this -- which I doubt that you are, since you dont really like reading -- then, goodnight love.

&&& I'd so hate you if you're going to Ahmad Dhani's open house with Popo. *sulk*

Until the next one!

Lovelovelovelove, Aqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!