Thursday, October 8, 2009

If you break it, you better run.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

- Albert Einstein

When I say that things have their own reasons, I think that it is closely related to that quote. When we're facing a certain problem, that we think is really big at the time. I'm pretty sure that it wont seem that way anymore after time passes by and as we look back at it. Sometimes, we can even laugh about it. I think that, that is the most overused quote I use. In everything that I do in my life, I always try to remember that there are things in my life that are suppose to happen as it did, with me liking it or not. If it doesn't turn out as it's suppose to, then in the near future, something will replace it's place to correct it. Or I can also call it karma. When something happens, I'll try to calm myself and in my head I keep telling myself that there's a reason as to why it happened.

I think one example is the fact that I am a 21-year-old, taking foundation in Law. I mean, I could have taken it earlier. But I took A Levels after finishing school and I wasn't really sure what I wanted and what's really best for me. I was supposed to take medic, but I don't know why, as much as I love it, my heart was just not into it. I guess those years I spent learning something so different than what I'm taking now has it's own reasons. As I look back now, I think I have some idea on what will happen if I've taken Law in MMU years ago. I don't think it would really be a good idea. And those reasons, I guess it's better for me to know and you not to get so interested in knowing. I'm sure we all have things that are better left unsaid, right?

It's pretty embarrassing at first that I'm the oldest -- I guess -- in my batch. But I was upfront with the people I made friends with at orientation. And some are still my friends, because we're in the same circle of friends. And the most amazing thing happened, someone so wonderful found me and made me see that love isn't really something that is predictable. Or that love have to fit into this context where you have to conform yourself so that it would seem normal. And I think nowadays being in love with someone younger than you is not that weird. Ok, for me, the person who've always given things the benefit of a doubt, I was pretty reluctant at first. The fact that I've just got out of a disastrous relationship doesn't help things at the time either. Thank you, for making me see that age REALLY does not matter. :) It was pretty hard to convince me that, it's something that I'm not suppose to push aside just because it doesn't seem to fit into what you call a normal relationship. && anyway, I think it's pretty hot. HAHA!

I think, Im growing up pretty well. I know I am not perfect. Im trying to be the best that I can -- for now, at least! There are so many things in this world that I want to soak up, and knowledge is something that you can ever get enough of. If I could, I'd want to touch,see,sense,smell and hear everything before my time runs out. Im the kind of person that tends to complicate even then simplest things. I hope if I can remember that everything has it's solutions, I can make it through another 20 years ahead. :)

&& my birthday is coming up! It's on the 15th of October. It's my 21st, so Im hoping to do something special. But I have no idea what. I hope I can figure something out before the big day. :) And people, dont forget the presents. :D Hehe.

&& another cool things is, my beloved Muhammad Asraf's birthday is on the 16th of October. And he's turning 18. Awh,he's becoming legal. I know he's excited about it. I have no idea on what to get him or what to do on his birthday. The fact that he may not be here to celebrate it with me is something that I'm not looking forward to. He's maybe going to Sarawak, -- :( -- so he says.


Oh well, I'll write more later. I dont know what I just babbled. Im listening to Paramore's new music, so Im not really paying attention to what I was writing. Sorry for grammar errors or typos. I'll tell you what I think about the album if I remember. :P



Until the next post !

Love, Aqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!