Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sailing the seas.

All my life, I've been trying to be the person that everyone wants me to be. Maybe, that's why I think I'm so screwed up.

Now, I'm trying to find myself. I still hope that with that, the people that love me now, will still love me. I have been blessed with some great things. But, my life isnt over yet. There are still unchartered oceans I havent plunged into. I hope in time, I will get to.

So with that, I think Im going to sleep. With a smile on my face, and a twinkle in my eyes.

So until the next one.

Love, Aqi.

P/S : I love you Muhammad Asraf. Im not getting tired of saying this, yet. Well I hope -- Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!