Saturday, October 10, 2009

sleep, maybe?

Just got back from Spa Manja, and feeling more and more revived than ever. That jacuzzi -- let's just say, it made my day. Im definitely going there again. Well, for something else. I feel like trying their other treatments.

The last bit was what caught my interest. They did Ear Candling. I never really thought about it much before. It wasnt that bad. I could hear the sound of burning. And they were pressing the pressure points on my face. All in all, it was a good experience. :) If I am not mistaken, I am suppose to rest now. I hope this will help me with my nocturnal behaviour these couple of days. I need to reset my biology clock for my class at 8am this coming Monday.

&&& I am missing alot of people nowadays. :(

Until the next one!

Love, Aqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!