Sunday, January 29, 2012

27//1//2012

Lynn's Visit ; First Day



She arrived around 9 PM, so we didnt get to do much. I took her to Calanthe Art Cafe in Jonker Walk for dinner since she was starving from the long bus ride to Malacca. I was there earlier with Bella & Dome for dinner -- so it was kind of weird that we went there again with Lynn afterwards. After that, we walked along the busy Jonker Street to look for things. With empty hands, we drove back home and hung out the whole night. It's been a while since we talked. The last time we saw each other was in Desaru during the Monsoon Mayhem's event. We didnt really get to have a long chat, since there were so many other people with us at the time. Slept late, woke up a little too early for my liking -- but since we didn't want to waste any time -- we got up and got ready for the second day. 

I'll post the 2nd and 3rd day photos soon. It's still uploading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!