Friday, January 20, 2012

Toiletries!


So here is an update of what other products that I am currently using :-

(upper ; from left to right)
♡ SKII Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
♡ SKII Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
♡ SKII Facial Treatment Essence
♡ Pevonia Age-Defying Marine Collagen Cream

(bottom ; from left to right)
♡ LUX Magical Spell Fine Fragrance Elixirs
♡ Asience Inner Rich Conditioner
♡ Asience Inner Rich Shampoo
♡ The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Fruit Mix

Do I use a lot of products? Oh well, what do you expect? I am a girl. :) I love pampering myself up. Everyone should have a hygiene routine. Even guys. I know I cant live without mine. I guess that's why I am always late :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!