Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We're not the same -- but similar -- yet different!

WHOOOT!


This was taken ages ago during MyNPL at Dataran Pahlawan. Uploaded this since we dont have a lot of pictures together. So she's back! I picked her up from the bus terminal here in Malacca around 7pm and head to dinner -- Asam Pedas Claypot Laksamana -- since all of us was starving. It's been a week since we hung out, had lots to talk about. Then it was straight to practice. If you're wondering who she is -- she's my housemate AND she's one of my closest friend here in Malacca, other than Bella,Shima & Dome. We're usually mistaken as twins, what do you guys think? I dont think we look that much a like though, but yeah we're close. I guess because we're always together, that's why people think that.

So, tomorrow we're going to go out for some therapy food and our catch-up session. I'll post any updates soon.

Can't wait for Shima's arrival to Malacca this Wednesday, embarrassing moments planned for Hadi when we hang out this weekend with everyone & Nakid's visit. All in all, this is going to be a very packed week -- filled with hanging-outs at our favourite places, eating wonderful foods, sight-seeing, friendly banters, very loud laughters and our most-missed-activity ; driving around places screaming in the car.

Yeah, that's about it. Btw, please ignore the me in the picture above. I had bangs last year and yes I know, they look awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!