Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tragic Monday

Last Sunday night,

I prayed to God, that He would help my uncle get through his ordeal and make him healthy again. I planned to have his hospital room pasted with boards that has encouragements written on them. In a short 3-4 months, he battled Stage Four Colon Cancer.

Last Monday morning around 4 a.m,

We lost him. That was the last time I saw him. With shaky knees, I prayed for him and kissed his forehead, and bid my last farewell. I still cant believe he's gone. I just wont accept it.

There was nothing anyone could do -- but move on. I will remember him as the the healthy him before I had ever seen him in the hospital. It's the least I can do for my late uncle -- and that is to remember him before the cancer.

"Dear uncle, may Allah swt bless your soul. Innalillah :'( You will always be in our thoughts and prayers."
1952-2012

My late uncle, my auntie, mama & papa



Our last Raya together with him in 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!