Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Splurge!

Ritchie Skinny Leg Jean

Probably the comfiest jeans I've had in a very long time that are store-bought. Most of my jeans that I wear, I guess since a few years back, are all from Rebirth bundle store in JB. I've tried buying them in MNG,Levis,Forever21,Topshop etc etc you name it! Never found any that feels as good as these. They're amazing. How amazing? I bought one, and wore it the next day, and bought another one while wearing the one I bought from the day before. Cant afford to wait to buy it another day, and feeling disappointed if they're out of stock. Never really tried jeans in Cotton On before but the store has never let me down before. Prices are reasonable and the clothes are wearable -- at least in my oppinion :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!