Friday, January 20, 2012

50 bucks for books!

This is what I bought using my first RM50 free book voucher from the government. I havent read them, so I am hoping that it'll be good. I was looking for a Paige Toon's book eversince I read Pictures of Lily by her. I wanted to get her other books, but Baby Be Mine was the only one available at the Popular Bookstore here in Malacca. Should really go to the ones in KL soon. The other one is called Match by Ally Condie. I'll leave a synopsis of both books at the end of the post. I have to go, a friend of mine wants me to accompany him for a late supper. So, that's it from me for now. Until. later!


Baby Be Mine by Paige Toon
♡ All Meg Stiles wants is a happy life for her little son Barney and herself. But she knows that her happiness is a fragile little thing. Because her son's father is not her partner Christian but her former lover Johnny Jefferson, and both don't no anything about it. Johnny, a famous rockstar, broke Meg's heart once and she is not willing to give him a second chance, but when he realizes that he has a son everything changes and Meg has to decide how to go on.
How will Meg's future look like and will she give love a second chance?

Matched by Ally Condie
♡ On her seventeenth birthday, Cassia meets her Match. Society dictates he is her perfect partner for life. Except he’s not. In Cassia’s society, Officials decide who people love. How many children they have. Where they work. When they die. But, as Cassia finds herself falling in love with another boy, she is determined to make some choices of her own. And that’s when her whole world begins to unravel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!