Friday, January 27, 2012

Holiday Make-up Haul !

So yeah, it was a very short holiday for me. With everything that happened, the holiday felt exhausting. The best part of all of the madness - just a small part of everything - was getting to spend time with the family. I loved staying home with my parents watching the television, eating home-cooked meals and going out with them. They're a handful if I think about it now. With my brother who just shaved his head, my dad making jokes and being impatient, my mom being the person I tested my brand new lipstick on, my eldest brother not letting me play with his brand new phone and Dylan being the mischievous cat that he is -- they're the best. I got to go shopping with my parents the day before I came back to Malacca, which is always fun. My dad had some days off work which is REALLY rare for him, so I kept him company. I thought he could use the company after what happened earlier this week. I didnt feel like leaving for Malacca earlier today because it felt like I still wanted to be there for them. Enough of this,then.

So here are the make-ups that I bought over the holiday. Mostly for testing. I needed new ones anyway. Why not try some of the things I havent tried before. :)


(from left to right)
♡ Maybelline Angelfit Flawless Natural Liquid Foundation in W02
♡ Benefit Stay Dont Stray
♡ Benefit 10 bronzing & highlighting face powder duo
♡ Loreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer
♡ Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal
♡ M.A.C Viva Glam Gaga
♡ Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in 003

** someone commented before that they would like to know the prices for the products -- I would post them up, but I think I'd just reply to your comments if you'd like to know :) so comment me for inquiries.

I will post a review or the products' information in the next post because it's really late right now -- im too sleepy. @_@ Just wanted to post this one up real quick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!