Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just got back from Ampang. I was at my auntie's house. My grandmother passed away on Thursday morning, so we had a little get together. I was supposed to go to a friend's event to surprise someone I havent seen in a while. He called earlier this week and asked me to come, so I had to laugh it off and said I had other plans. I had already told another friend of mine who was organizing the event that I was coming, so he was the only one who knew I was coming. I feel sorry that I couldnt make the surprise happen. I was really looking forward to it. It seemed like a really good show. 

Here's a picture of Nakid I took from Arttech's instagram :


Sorry friend. Maybe next time, yeah? I hope it was a great set just now.


I wish I could have watched Plague of Happiness too. It's been a while since I last saw them on stage. 

After the get together with the relatives -- we stopped by Starbucks before heading back home, I got myself a Java Chip and Chicken Finger Sandwich. Yumm. I didnt eat much today, so I was starving. 



Did you know that there's a Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream?


Looks delicious! :) Until the next one. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!