Monday, January 30, 2012

Make-up Haul Infos and Reviews :)

So the infos on the make-up haul post earlier! (well, days earlier!)

Maybelline Angelfit Flawless Natural Liquid Foundation



♡ Specially developed to suit Asian women's skin. Covers flaws without clogging pores no matter how many layers you apply. A luminous and transparent finish that perfectly fits your skin tone. With pink pearls,chamomile essence,Royal Jelly and Vitamin E. Dermatologically tested. Non comedogenic. 250ml/8.5 onz. Available in C01 Nude, W02 Natural Buff, N03, C03 Natural Ivory, W07 Apricot Sand
♡ I how it glides on my skin, but the consistency is a little runny. The good thing about that is that, when you put it on, it does feels a little transparent -- feels like you're not putting much on. It doesnt make you look like you piled on a lot of makeup. Just set it in with some powder and you're all set.

Benefit Stay Dont Stray Eye Primer



♡This dual-action power primer works 360° degrees around the eyes to make concealers AND eyeshadows STAY PUT. Concealers don't crease, eye shadows stay vibrant and true. Comes in a neutral nude shade that is universally flattering and a custom airless pump that is so easy to use - just a dab. Sodium Hyaluronate hydrates and fills in fine lines. Vitamins C & E help fight signs of aging. 10.0mL 0.33 US fl. oz. How to Apply? Gently pump a small amount onto the back of your hand. Apply 3 tiny dots under your eyes with fingertips & blend. Next apply 3 dots on eyelids & blend. Let set, then apply concealers and eyeshadows as usual.
♡Tried this, it's actually quite amazing. I love it. But it doesnt work much as a concealer, if you just want to use it as just that. Wear this primer, and wear a concealer on top of it. The smell is pretty weird though, but I can get pass it because it works wonders!


Benefit 10 bronzing & highlighting face powder duo

♡ Highlight and contour cheekbones in one sexy sweep. It is in satiny pink and bronze. Comes complete with soft, natural-bristle cheek brush
♡How to Apply? Lightly sweep brush over powder so pink highlighting powder appears on half the brush and bronzer on the other half. With pink side up, whisk from the apple of the cheek up to the hairline. Now you've done the sexy sweep! You may need to blend.
♡ I love how it is very subtle and soft. I usually use this to contour and use my pink blusher and sweep that lightly on the apple of my cheek. It works great. I asked my friends to give it a try and they love it. It has a little shimmer to it that when my friend, Bella used it -- she had shimmer all over her. This suits all skin tone I assume, since all of us had very different skin tones. 

Loreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer

♡ NEW BASE MAGIQUE transforming smoothing primer instantly smoothes pores and creates an even surface, so that you get a more flawless make-up result that lasts. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimises the look of pores and fine lines to transform your skin surface. Silicon oil enables easy glide-on application with no greasy residue for longer-lasting make-upDermatologically Tested.
♡ It really is light. I wear this before applying my Skin Food BB Cream and it creates a more flawless application. When you apply it on, you can feel that it really is going into the creases and lines to make your face more smooth. It does make your make-up stays on longer. Even in the ridiculously hot weather we're constantly having right now. 

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal

♡ Now with richer, more intense color that wears up to 16 hours, glides on smoothly to create a fine line, waterproof formula won't smudge, smear or fade away.
♡ Not much to say I guess. I only usually wear my eyeliner from BodyShop since it's the only thing that sticks, without smudging throughout the day. My eyes are a very problematic area when it comes to make-up. So I usually only wear the products that I always use that's effective. Thought of giving this a try. The colour is a little muted though.

M.A.C Viva Glam Gaga

♡ A lipstick that is inspired by Lady Gaga, which is in a bluish bubblegum pink shade. The colour is a very pale pink and looks a little icy. It glides easily on, and it makes your lips soft when worn. My lips was chapped when I first bought this -- it looks better now after i constantly wear it. A tip though, wear your lipbalm before you wear this if your lips are really chapped. Or avoid from wearing it at all. It wont look good. If you're wondering how it looks, here it is :


♡ With all of the Viva Glam products, every cent raised will go to the MAC AIDS Fund in the support of fighting against HIV/AIDS! So make sure you join in on the support, and purchase this! :)

Revlon Photo Ready Concealer

♡ This concealer gives a full yet undetectable coverage for a or a flawless, airbrushed appearance in any light. It has Photo chromatic pigments that bend, reflect and diffuse light to make skin appear more radiant and glowing. This Oil-free and fragrance-free all over face concealer helps erase imperfections and camouflage dark undereye circles. It has SPF-20 for further protection from sun damage.
♡ Though Revlon is a good brand, I dont really like this concealer. It feels too oily and you need to put on a lot of application for it to make a difference. Compared to my last concealer, this one feels like it can last longer.

** This has been in my drafts' folder for days. Sorry I couldnt post it earlier since my friend came to visit, so I didnt get a chance to work on it.

Until the next one! Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!