Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's in my make-up bag?


So here are some of the cosmetic products that you can find in my make-up bag. Well, the ones I normally use anyway. I keep it simple with the products that I use. I dont normally wear bright or colorful eye shadows when I am out. I would either not wear any, or I would wear very subtle tones e.g earthy/nude colors. I do have the tendency to stick to one kind of product at a time since I'm used to it -- unless they're discontinued or I find a better one when I feel like experimenting.

(from left to right;upper)
♡ SKII Skin Signation Cream in Foundation ( I use it as my compact)
♡ Stage Photo Pro Foundation in 04 Take 3
♡ Eye Shadow Mono in Buttercream;Havana;Andalucia;Turkish Delight
♡ Bodyshop Liquid Eyeliner in Black
♡ Silkygirl Natural Brow Liner in Dark Brown
♡ Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream in 02 (lifesaver!)

(from left to right;lower)
♡ Stage Wonderluxe Satin Matte Lipstick in 01 Naughty Babe;02 Buff Belle;17 Apricot Angel
♡ Maybelline Color Sensational in Summer Sunset
♡ Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum' Express Waterproof in Brown
♡ Silkygirl Perfect Cover Concealer in 02
♡ Stage Wondergloss High Shine Lipgloss in 05 Helen
♡ Stage Lip Liner in 01 Nearly Naked
♡ Vanilla LipSmacker

So, that's it! If I have anymore updates, I'll post them up. I'll post my other beauty products later. I better get ready. I'm going to the campus and then heading to town for a hangout session with the girlfriends :) Whoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!