Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Perfumes


So if you're wondering what kind of perfumes I use in my everyday life, that's it. I sometimes change for the fun of it and use different perfume for different events.

♡ Dior Addict Shine by Dior
♡ Chanel No. 5 by Chanel
♡ Lady Million by Paco Rabbane
♡ Ralph Rocks by Ralph Lauren

Has anyone tried these?

 (upper ; left to right)
♡ Original Ralph Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Ralph captures the energy, spirit and personality of today's young woman with a colorful, floral fragrance: sparkling green apple leaves, zesty orange mandarin, charismatic pink magnolia, seductive purple freesia and soft blue musk.

♡ Strawberry and Champagne by Victoria Secret
A intoxicating blend of strawberry, hyacinth, cassis, white flowers and sandalwood  

(bottom ; left to right)
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift
The fragrance composition is described as a charming gourmand–floral with sparkling fruity tones on a wooden background. The top notes are raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia and apple blossom. The heart features sweet vanilla along with sundrenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus. Notes of golden amber, musk, sandalwood and peach are in the base.

♡ Kissing in Paris by Victoria's Secret
Discover the thrill of love, laughter and lots of ooh la la in this crisp floral scent. Spring iris and fresh dew make sparks fly. Relive the moment with this fragrant body lotion, a breathtaking path to soft, touchable skin. Infused with our signature trio of skin-nourishing botanicals: antioxidant white tea and moisture-rich rice and white lily milks for healthy-looking skin. Spring iris and fresh dew make sparks fly.


I had the Strawberry and Champagne by Victoria Secret and Original Ralph Lauren by Ralph Lauren and I loved them. Tried other scents before getting them again. I am simple when it comes to choosing perfumes. I like what I like, and I'll get them if I cant get them out of my head.


What are your favourites? :)

Until the next one! Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and commentaries. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy reading more of the posts, feel free to explore!